With reference to art. 13 L.D. 196 dated June 30th 2003, RICCI INTERNATIONAL SRL informs you on the processing operations of your data.
Scope and utilization of your data
Your data are collected and processed for purposes strictly connected to requests for information by you advanced through the web site www.robertoriccidesigns.com.
In particular your data may be processed for the purpose to provide you an “alerting” service, to advise you on the availability of documentation, communications or organization of particular events, such as press conferences, meeting events through fax, telephone or mobile, e-mail or other distant communication techniques.
RICCI INTERNATIONAL SRL bounds itself to process the data with confidentiality and to not allow unauthorized access by third parties, nor to use them for different aims from those herein referred to. Such data will be processed with electronic operations by processing appointed subjects, even external subjects, authorized to the management of required information and to carry out exclusively the processing operations of their specific competence.
Controller and person responsible for the processing of data
The personal data Controller is RICCI INTERNATIONAL SRL, with registered office in Via Rubino 15/17 - 58100 Grosseto (GR), Italy, in the person of the Chairman and Legal Representative of the Company. The Person Responsible for processing your data is the Managing Director of RICCI INTERNATIONAL SRL, domiciled for this appointment at the Company Head Office.
Rights on the processing of your data
With reference to the processing of your data, you will be able, directly and in every moment, to exercise the rights indicated in art. 7 L.D. 196 dated June 30th 2003, among them, particularly, to obtain indications on:
- a) the source of personal data;
- b) the purpose and processing methods;
- c) the logic applied to processing if the same is carried out with the use of electronic means;
- d) the personal data of the Controller, the persons in charge and the designated representatives pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as Designated Representative for the country or person in charge of Processing.
You have the right to obtain indication on:
- a) updating, rectification and integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is non necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per items a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
You will be also entitled to oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection.
Such rights may be exercised at any moment in time, contacting the Person Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data at RICCI INTERNATIONAL SRL. – Via Rubino 15/17 - 58100 Grosseto (GR), Italy